Sunday 16 June 2013

All the fun of the fair!


It seems a bit of a blur now....this is my stand at the beginning of the show


and a little snap of me selling my wares (thanks Lyndsey James Photography!)

It was such a great event: the sun shone, visitors came in their droves, and there was the usual excellent array of crafts.
The highlight of my weekend though was doing a swap with the amazing Katrin Moye. She chose a few of my houses and I eventually decided on these beauties!!


I was exhausted by the end of the 3 days (thanks to all of you fellow bloggers who came and said hi, it was so wonderful meeting you!), but after a few days of taking it easy, I was back in my shed, doing what I love best!




This piece, named "Harbour Street", is my new favourite. The base is a great bit of curved hardwood - once part of a boat - with the original nails still intact....perfect for tethering a few boats to!


Finally, I just want to say thanks for such a great response to my last post! There is still time to enter the giveaway - you have until the evening of Saturday 22nd. Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. The stand looks so lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harbour street is gorgeous, love the detail of all the little boats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful!
    Just read an article about Katrin Moye in an old copy of country Living, i agree her work is also stunning!
    Love the Harbour street!

    Sandie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creations are beautiful! I really love them... fantastic details. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! You've got a talent indeed. Thank you for your beautiful works! You seem to put all your heart and soul into them. 3 days! That's a while!
    Hugs,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am passionate about this job, it's something I love to do, I look and I admire him, Congratulations !!!!! From Argentina I send a big greeting

    ReplyDelete